Title: Privacy Smivacy: FCC’s New CPNI Rules
Junkies: Jason Huffman, Randy Hayes, Colleen Boothby, and Hank Levine
- What we now call pretexting used to be known by another name: “fraud.”
- With number ranges widely known and directories available, door is wide open for spoofing or other unauthorized uses of caller info.
- What to take out and put in contracts and service guides to protect enterprise.
- How to get carrier’s attention when someone else keeps winding up on your bill.
- Important links mentioned in the podcast:
FCC’s summary of new CPNI rules:
Upcoming Voice Report conferences: http://www.TheVoiceReport.com/Events
What did you think?
Let us know your thoughts, or tell us what topics you'd like our Junkies to tackle.
Email your comments to email@example.com
If you'd like to link to this episode, here's the permalink:
Don't miss a single episode!
Sign up to receive email notification of each new Telecom Junkies podcast. Plus, get free stuff and exclusive discounts on Voice Report products.
To subscribe to the free bi-weekly Telecom Junkies podcast or hear previous episodes, just click one of the options below.
You can also access our syndicated feed by pasting the link to our XML feed into your favorite podcasting tool: