Telecom Junkies Flashback
Check out our latest podcast episode.
Right click on the title to download and listen!
- Andy peers into his crystal ball for a peek at 2011 access pipe prices
- Hear a 3-minute "elevator pitch" on the FCC latest special access moves
- Cable and WiMAX are competitive alternatives ... really?
- "Pierced buildings" versus collocation – maybe they'll get it right this time
- FCC's National Broadband Plan looms over any 2010 action
Contact Ellen Crupi for podcast sponsorship opportunities -- firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 229-6745.
What did you think?
Let us know your thoughts or tell us what topics you'd like the Junkies to tackle.
E-mail your comments to email@example.com or tweet us ...
If you'd like to link to this episode, here's the permalink:
Don't miss a single episode!
Sign up to receive e-mail notification of each new Telecom Junkies podcast. Plus, get free stuff and exclusive discounts on Voice Report products.
To subscribe to the free bi-weekly Telecom Junkies podcast or hear previous episodes, just click one of the options below.
You can also access our syndicated feed by pasting the link to our XML feed into your favorite podcasting tool: